Updated on May 22, 2016: If you are looking for an honest review about Copywriter Today, a content creation service agency based in Cleveland, Ohio, USA and the business owner is Gabe Arnold you landed to the right place. The reason why, I am adding this note today? It’s simple, just to warn you one more time. Because, In a simple Google search “Copywriter Today Review”, you will see some result came on top of my post for example Copywriter Today Review – Subscription Content Creation posted by Nick Loper from Virtual Assistant and a youtube review video posted by the same person – Is a complete fake review. Here is the evidence below where I collected some family picture from Gabe Arnold Facebook profile. From those pictures, its 100% sure Nick and Gabe family friend ( or looks like they are relatives) and everyone will agree that a family person can’t provide you an unbiased review, right? Just read this complete article at least once before put your credit card information with them.
Here is the original post, I posted a few days ago!!
I posted this thread to different Amazon affiliate groups and here is the links to the threads of each link if you want to see the people reactions on Copywriter today services and qualities. Just to give my readers an initial note – the experience I shared here is my own and see the people reactions from the facebook groups below before you enter your PayPal or Credit card information to Copywriters today.
Lets make the long story in short, Recently, I bought 2 monthly subscriptions from Copywritertoday with a promotional offer. I heard so many terrific things about their services. Like they have a pool of all in-house native writers. Once an order completes by a writer, they have an editorial team who check the quality and make the necessary changes before submit to their client. Whoever said is not false (I just don’t want to name him since I respect his privacy), BUT, anyone can see similar marketing pitch from their website and Gabe Arnold’s youtube interview.
Let’s straight come to the point, After placing orders, they sent me back two articles, one from each account after 8 days. The first article was for a product review article of 1500 words. After received the article, I checked it with my “Premium Copyscape” and found ok but there was a readability score issue, 56 on “Flesch-Kincaid” test. So I sent a revision request to improve the readability but they simply refused by saying they don’t ensure “Flesch-Kincaid” score for any orders. I believe, everyone knows and the expert recommends readability score should be at least 60 for the blog post and the higher is better. Yet, I was okay as I myself can do some changes and improve the readability score and I can post this article.
The second article was the main article for my niche site and I clearly mentioned it in the notes section of the order. It was an order for 3000 words article. After 8 days from placed the order, they sent me back an article of approximately 2550 words in length. Immediately, I checked it with Copyscape Premium and found 40 Matched Contents. On further checking, I saw they just copy and pasted line by line from many of 41 sources.
So, I sent a revision request to the writer enclosed with the screenshots of duplicates contents and within 10 minutes she (writer) replied back that she sent me the edited copy. Then I rechecked the edited copy with Copyscape and found 40 matched contents.
After seeing this again, I was very disappointed and write her back that I am not going to accept this article and I have doubt if she is really a native writer? Also, I told her that I am going to raise this issue to Gabe (The owner of the company).
Finally, I wrote a professional email to Gabe Arnold by explaining all the details plagiarism issue with the screenshot of duplicate contents and the importance of this article. I will attach the screenshot at the end of this thread what I sent him. I was expecting, he will take care of the issue and assign a new writer to re-write this article.
However, on our 8 conversations, here is the summary of what Gabe said about the contents.
1. What they have delivered is the final and they closed that order.
2. Copyscape an outdated tool and it does not comply with their modern technology. (After reading this, I was just speechless and can’t think how a content writing service agency owner can say this? Does he think he is the smartest person the history of writing service of the present world?)
3. “ANY and ALL review type articles will contain similar text on the web. That is the nature of an article like that as they reference quotes and specific product names” (That means they can copy and paste anything from anywhere by the name of unlimited fresh content, how funny!!)
4. “This is your first and final warning of a violation of our terms. This order has been closed. Future abuse will be cause for the immediate termination of your account.” (That means you have to accept anything they delivered, they have all the right to remove you from their service if you raise any questions about their work)
5. “My managers have the final word on all orders. I won’t have time to respond to something like this again that violates our terms.” (That means he “neither” want to do anything for me “nor” time to respond my further email, then I ended this conversation by thanking for his valuable time)
I attached some of the screenshot out of 40 duplicate matching contents with “Premium Copyscape” checking on the facebook groups threads and I will share the conversations at below sections I had with Gabe Arnold where everyone will see how unethical and nonprofessional they are with their services.
Here is the email correspondence with him. I just removed his phone number from his signature.
@This was my initial email@
Sorry to bother you. BUT I have no other way to find a solution for my Order Number 4642. Actually, this is the pillar content for my site and I clearly mentioned it on my order notes.
Here is the summary what she (Tawnia Collins) delivered:
1. For the primary submission, on a Premium copyscape checking – I found 40 matching contents which is totally unaccepted. I replied her back again explaining the plagiarism issue and importance of the article but she sent me a quick reply that there is no plagiarism on Grammerly plagiarism checker which is absolutely false. See the attached file what Grammely is saying: “We have found significant plagiarism in your text and have also detected 17 writing issues”
2. The edited version she sent, I checked with copyscape again and found 40 duplicate contents. That means she don’t do anything. I have attached some of the screen shot where you will see she just copy and pasted line by line from some other sources. This totally shocked me and seems very non-professional ethics from a writer.
As I mentioned earlier, its the pillar article for my site and she wasted 8 days already, I really need 100% unique content and expect more professional work from your staffs.
What the best you can do for me my friend?
To your success:
Muhammad Monir Hossain
@This was his first answer@
1) The free version of Grammarly is COMPLETELY inaccurate. Pay for an account if you do want to audit our work.
2) We do not use or reference Copyscape as it is not up to date for our modern process.
3) Calling anyone on my team a liar or non native speaker is a complete waste of your time. Don’t do that again as it stops all work.
4) ANY and ALL review type articles will contain similar text on the web. That is the nature of an article like that as they reference quotes and specific product names.
This is your first and final warning of violation of our terms. This order has been closed. Future abuse will be cause for the immediate termination of your account.
Feel free to place new orders, but take your time and follow our stated review policy. Your order goal on this order did not state “Review Article: Amazon Affiliate Marketing” as is required.
Please review again, our reviews order policy:
Please note our new review article policy. Any orders placed after 3-23-2016 without following our new policy will be cancelled and you will need to place another article.
1. In the order goal field, the first word must be “Review Article: Then you place order goal title here”
2. All review orders must be at least 1,500 words in length. Any orders submitted with shorter lengths will be cancelled and you will need to place the order correctly.
3. We reserve the right to reject the edit requests after the first edit of a review article.
4. You must give the exact links to the each product you want reviewed. We do not select products for you.
5. If you repeatedly do not follow these new policies your account will be suspended without any refunds. Do not attempt to shortcut our scheduling process as this is a violation of our terms of service:https://businessmarketingengine.com/terms-and-conditions/
This is what a correctly completed review article order looks like:http://d.pr/i/s0I2
It is recommended that you give as much specific detail as possible to ensure we can provide you an excellent piece of content.
Your order did not follow the directions noted. Please be sure future orders DO follow our terms for this type of piece.
My managers have the final word on all orders. I won’t have time to respond to something like this again that violates our terms.
@This was my 2nd reply@
Sorry Gabe, I really disappointed with your answers.
I wish to cancel my account and process a refund at your earliest.
@This was his answer@
There are no refunds available on PayPal unfortunately as stated in our terms.
Would you like to complete the month or cancel immediately?
@This was my 3rd reply@
But, I would prefer to cancel the account immediately and get a refund.
Can you refund to Payoneer Master card instead of PayPal if I gave you my payoneer details?
@This was his answer@
No. We do not offer any refunds on PayPal. That is our policy and final answer.
*This was my final reply and as expected I don’t received any answer and felt like I was scammed.*
Cool… thanks for the policy reminder again and your final answer.
As I don’t have any way to compensate my paid amount except wait for remaining order completed and accept whatever your team deliver…. I will wait for that.
I heard so many nice things about copywritertoday. So, feeling bad!
Anyway, I know your time is very valuable and I don’t expect any more answer. Thanks for your time. smile emoticon